HAWK WILD BBQ CONTRACT
CUSTOMER EVENT INFORMATION :
Contact Name:______________ Contact Number:___________
Address:___________________ Date of Event(s): _________
City:_________ State:_______ Zip:_______
Home Phone(___)____ _____ Guest Count:______________
Cell Phone: (___) ____ ____ Event Status:______________
Fax: (___)____ ____ Email: ______________
Deposit Payment: _______________
Cash, Cashiers Check or Money Order only.
TERMS OF AGREMENT FOR BBQ EVENT
1. Payment: The person signing the contract certifies that he/she has the authority for his/her action on behalf of the organization represented. All contracts must be signed with the appropriate signature and payment method determined before the event can be held. Payment methods: Cash - Cashiers Check – Money Order, No Exceptions! Hawk Wild BBQ Co. requires a 10% or $150.00 minimum deposit(Not to exceed $250.00) of the estimated cost to secure event date, to be paid within 7 days after reaching agreement of the contract. This deposit will be applied to the total cost of BBQ services, will hold the event date and is non refundable. Upon requesting a quote, the Customer shall furnish Hawk Wild BBQ Co. the minimum number of expected guests, sixty (60) being the minimum. Not less than four weeks prior to the event, the Customer shall furnish Hawk Wild BBQ Co.the final number of guests. Half of remaining balance is due four weeks prior to event date. The remaining balance to be paid on day of event prior to serving. If exceptions are needed, please let us know. We can also work out a payment plan if more convenient. A $150.00 service charge will be assessed if an event is booked less than ten (10) business days prior to an event with an authorized signature by contractor.
2. Event Cancellation: Should the Customer decide at any time between the confirmation of this Agreement and the date of the event/function to cancel the agreed to services, the Customer agrees to forfeit any deposits and agrees to reimburse Hawk Wild BBQ Co. for lost revenues experienced (or liquidated damages) based on the following scale:
From the date of signed Agreement to:
Anytime prior to the event/function date after contract signing - loss of securing deposit unless rescheduled.
44 days to 15 days prior to the event/function date - 50% of received payments
14 days to 7 days prior to the event/function date - 75% of received payments
6 days to event/function date - 100% of received payments
Should the Customer choose to postpone the event (prior to 30 days before the event date), and reschedule with Hawk Wild BBQ to a future date that is within 12 months of the date of cancellation, Hawk Wild BBQ Co. shall apply any deposits or monies collected for liquidated damages toward the new event/function.
To schedule an event or request a quote, please click on the email link below. Include your name, phone number, estimated plate count, desired menu option, (or a menu tailored to suit your event), and a good time to reach you. If your event requires anything other than buffet set-up, please include that information as well. Either way, we'll be Happy to work with you to make Your day Special and Memorable.3. Service Charges & Deposits: Hawk Wild BBQ Co. requires a 10% or $150.00 minimum deposit(Not to exceed $250.00) of the estimated cost to secure event date, to be paid within 7 days after reaching agreement of the catering contract. This deposit will be applied to the total cost of of the event to hold the event date and is NON-REFUNDABLE. Upon requesting a quote, the Customer shall furnish Hawk Wild BBQ Co. the minimum number of expected guests, sixty (100) being the minimum. Not less than four weeks prior to the event, the Customer shall furnish Hawk Wild BBQ Co. the final number of guests. Half of remaining balance due three weeks prior to event date The remaining balance to be paid on day of event prior to serving. If exceptions are needed, please let us know. We can also work out a payment plan if more convenient. A $150.00 service charge will be assessed if an event is booked less than ten (10) business days prior to an event with an authorized signature by contractor.
4. Guest Attendance: A minimum guaranteed guest attendance number must be submitted at time of contract signing. Any changes in guaranteed guest attendance number must be made no later than fifteen (15) business days prior to the date of the event. At that time any and all new applicable charges will be added to the contract. Price changes will be agreed upon by contractor and a Hawk Wild BBQ Co. representative and a new contract will be signed. The minimum charge will be 100% percent of final guarantee. 5. Space Reservation: Is to be reserved and paid for by the contractor prior to signing an agreement. There will be an additional charge of $50.00 dollars plus space/hall reservation fee if made by a catering representative of HAWK WILD BBQ CO.
6. Event Details: Changes in details and conditions for the contract may be made only with the express written consent of the appropriate catering representative. The person signing the contract is responsible for payment and cannot assign this contract or assume the liability.
7. Property/Equipment: Contractor may be held liable for any property and/or equipment that is damaged, lost or stolen (up to full replacement value) to the HAWK WILD BBQ CO.
8. Property/Equipment Deposit: A written contract and a $200.00 deposit are required on all loaned equipment. Full refund of deposit will be given when equipment is returned satisfactorily within twenty-four (24) hours of event. A late fee of $40.00 charged per day/item after twelve (12) hours of event. An automatic cleaning fee of $40.00 will also be charged and the contractor will incur any and all replacement cost. Payment methods: Cash – Cashiers Check – Money Order, No Exceptions!
9. Alcohol Policy: HAWK WILD BBQ CO. does not furnish alcohol of any kind at any event.
10. Sales Tax: Sales tax must be paid unless: 1) nonprofit organization furnishes an Exempt Organization Certificate (Form ST-I 19,1); or 2) a governmental agency furnishes a Iowa State Purchase order or Tax Exempt Certification Form AC-946. Unless tax-exempt certificate is provided when signing contract, sales tax will be collected.
11. The contractor shall not be held liable due to unforeseeable circumstances or circumstances beyond the control of Hawk Wild BBQ Co.
12. Prepared food contracted for consumption at the event only may not be taken from the specific event or venue unless otherwise agreed upon prior to the event and it is stated on the catering contract.
I have read and understand the details of this contract and the attached Terms of Agreement.
Client Signature and Date Hawk Wild BBQ Co. Representative
PER PERSON PRICE LIST
All standard catering fees/prices are based on the "Per-Person" table as follows:
THE HAYDEN PLATE: 1 Meat & 2 Side Dishes ($6.75 per person)
THE LUTE SPECIAL: 2 Meats & 2 Side Dishes ($8.75 per person)
THE NILE KINNIK PIG OUT: 3 Meats & 2 Side Dishes ($11.75 per person)
Baby Back Ribs are an additional charge of $5.00 per plate
THE HAIL MARY HOG ROAST-MARKET PRICING
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
**SAUCE CHARGE $25.00
NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT: $150.00
DESTINATION CHARGE (.40 Cents Per Mile/Unless in Cedar Rapids /Iowa City Area) $_______
STANDARD EVENT FEE (SEE PER PLATE PRICE LIST ABOVE) $________
Full Service including Hawk Wild Trailer for under 100 people ($100.00) $_________
TENT RENTAL FEES: 1– 10’x10’ ($50.00) 2 – 10’x10’ ($100.00) 1 – 10’x20’ ($130.00) $________
(TO BE COLLECTED @ TIME OF PICK-UP IF TENT IS DAMAGED) $__$300.00
Sub Total: _______
Tax (.07%): $______
Grand Total: $__________
Deposit (-): $___________
FINAL PAYMENT: $__________
Please return this form in person or by mail, with the deposit (Check or Money Order only) Payable to:
HAWK WILD BBQ CO
CALL (319)693-1024 OR EMAIL US AT HAWKWILDBBQCO@YAHOO.COM